These Terms and Conditions should be read in full before confirming your order.
1. By using this site, you signify your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with any of these Terms and Conditions, you should not proceed with your order.
DELIVERY CHARGE / TIME
1. Cost of delivery to Mainland Uk locations is FREE for a 48 hour signed courier delivery. (Orders will be delivered Monday to Friday, excluding Bank Holidays). Weekend delivery dates are available at an additional charge. Cost of delivery to overseas locations is charged according to volume / weight and destination and it will be advised on confirmation of your order. All goods are dispatched by secure delivery (Courier ) for which a signature will be required upon receipt. Delivery times: Most goods are dispatched within 48 hours of payment. Delivery times and dates will be confirmed at time of order. While Hillwood undertakes to use all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information contained on the site is up-to-date and accurate, it makes no guarantees or warranties as to the accuracy of the information and assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors contained on the site. Due to the natural and unique nature of our products, material used in their manufacture can and is often changed. Also colours and wood grains will vary slightly from the pictures shown due to the unique nature of each piece. While Hillwood aims to ensure that the prices as indicated on the site are correct at all times, prices may not be correct at the time you place an order. We reserve the right to change prices, descriptions or products without notice. The products and the prices displayed on the site are invitations to treat and in no way constitute an offer. Representative Vat is included on UK orders where applicable. Prices shown are export prices and duty/taxes may be charged by local agencies.
2. Our goods are of the highest quality, and as such we guarantee to exchange any item deemed to be imperfect or refund your money. Due to unique and sometimes delicate nature of our products the receipt of imperfect goods must be notified within 24 hours of delivery. Returns must be notified and made within 5 working days of delivery. Damaged packaging must be kept for an inspection upon demand by the shipping company. Only once these terms have been adhered to will items be replaced or a full refund given. Proof of purchase is necessary in order for a full refund
3. Should you wish to return any item(s), for a reason other than mentioned above then please contact us to discuss the matter first. The item(s) in question must be returned to us in the same condition as they were sold within 14 days of the purchase date. Proof of purchase must be provided. Hillwood reserves the right to make final judgement on whether an item is in its original saleable condition.
4.Under new UE post Brexit tax rules countries within the EU can charge local taxes , duty and charges on deliveries originating from the UK. These are variable depending on a the country in question , courier arrangements and its prevailing tax rates. These local taxes are a customers responsibility and Hillwood does not accept liability for any costs involved with the delivery of the order once it has left the UK.
Should an order be returned due to any unpaid taxes or duties shipping costs for the delivery will be deducted from the original order value before a refund is made.
Placement of an order implies acceptance of our standard business terms and conditions.
TRADE ACCOUNTS : All trade prices in the trade account area are listed exclusive of VAT and our standard delivery charges. Please contact us should you require further information regarding our standard trade supplier terms and the usage of the website.
COPYRIGHT AND TRADE MARK
1. Any and all material on this site which includes, but is not restricted to, all images, text layouts, illustrations, graphics, underlying source codes and text (“the Content”) is protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights and are owned by Hillwood (UK) Ltd. Unless you have the express written consent of Hillwood (UK) Ltd the Content may not be, without limitation, copied, reproduced, distributed, modified, or republished. You may however download the Content for non-commercial, personal home use, provided you keep intact all copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property notices. Hillwood (UK) Ltd does not warrant or guarantee that the use by you of any of the Content will not infringe the rights of third parties which are not owned, controlled by or affiliated with Hillwood (UK) Ltd.
2. Any Hillwood trade marks and logos displayed on this site are owned and used by Hillwood. You are not permitted, save without the prior written consent of Hillwood (UK) Ltd, to use any trade mark or logo so displayed and nothing contained on this site should be or can be considered to be a granting of a licence or a right to use the trade marks or logos in any manner.
Law and Enforcement:
1. These Terms and Conditions are entered into in the United Kingdom and Ireland and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England, Wales, and Ireland. The parties to these Terms and Conditions submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Ireland.
2. Should any court find that a provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable, that provision shall be eliminated while the remaining Terms and Conditions will remain in full force and effect.
3. Hillwood controls and operates this site from St Leonards on Sea / United Kingdom. Hillwood makes no representation that the site or the materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. If you use this site from other locations, you are responsible for complying with applicable local laws.
4. We use several courier companies to ship our goods as well as the domestic and the international post service. Goods will be supplied by us using the service deemed at the time to be the most applicable to an order. This may change from the service stated at time of order but no extra charges will be made without prior consultation.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
CONTENTS OF SITE
Hillwood may at any time, without notice, alter these Terms and Conditions and you shall be bound by any such revision. You should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
SHIPPING , RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. Without detracting from any of your statutory UK customer rights Hillwood provides the content and any site related service without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
2. You access this site and use the services provided on it at your own risk and Hillwood shall not be liable for any damage to you, your computer equipment or other property as a result of viruses or other harmful components that you may be exposed to as a result of such use.